Rabbit Hole 4 Rabbit Hole 4

Alienslushie responds:

Thanks, nerd

Holiday Animation- 2 Holiday Animation- 2

Well done Christopher Alexander Anthony Guy

Better than yesterdays I thought, shows you might produce some really good flashes to look back on at the end of these two weeks.

The drawings are all really good, looks alot like you, your dad and your livingroom aswell even. Well I'm excited for your future ones.

Alienslushie responds:

I'll get up in yo ass like a wedgie.

Chris Guy = Good Chris Guy = Good

An epic

That is what my friends I call an epic, it was action packed with adventure. A sad but with the occasion comic relief entertaining sidestory. It went for 24 hours, I watched the fullest thing. It being 24 hours long made it 24x awesome. Plus the fact its a combination collab of my two favourite newgers Chris and Chris

Love Alec Bellati xoxox

The Face Collab The Face Collab

Hey Boogley!

I felt it strange finding this cause a couple days ago decided to animate a face melting for no reason, maybe its not too late to go back in time and join.

Anywho, thought it was pretty cool and some were really well animated. I found the voices you put on yours funny. It seems your going to be a Luis and make alot of collabs.

Only thing I didn't like was that it felt like it dragged on for a bit. Well hope to see more great collabs from you and that future idea you've got sounds great.

TheBoogley responds:

yeah, this was my first collab and it was a hell of a long one... I couldn't resist putting every part in.

Mega Awesome Mega Awesome

I dunno

Best egoraptor tribute I've seen

Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

Beautiful

Nothing wrong to say about the animation, it was really good and it had some cool shots which I'm not sure what they are called (Zekey said crane shot so I assume thats what I'm thinking of).

Though I'm going to have to take points off for the story, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. Also I had noticed the sound being slightly off but it wasn't too bad.

And for dinner (though its a bit late now but theres always tomorrow!), how about some scrumptious eucalyptus leaves, thats what I have for dinner anyway.

TheBoogley responds:

eucalyptus? More like poocalyptus... each to their own I guess :P

The New Guy The New Guy

Just what I needed

And thats a good laugh. I loved this and the humour was really good and I laughed out loud which I don't often do. The voice acting was really well suited and was delivered great. You have a really neat art style which I liked.

I can see this is your latest flash and its from 3 years ago, which is a real shame because I really want to see more work from you. Hopefully one day you will come back.

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Great satire

Loved it like most of your work though not the best in my opinion. Animation was up to a great standard and can't really think of anything to say about it.

The humour wasn't as great as some of your other stuff, but nevertheless it was still pretty funny. I loved the satire used in it.

Oh and I've noticed that zoomed in highly detailed faces have become popular.

The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

Just lame memes

Before I write a review I want to make one thing clear, when you have random humour, you can not in any circumstance have predictable humour because it takes away the randomness.

Every joke in this just felt like a lame internet meme joke (hey that was actually the concept of the collab), every joke I could see coming which took away even more humour. If you were going to make a collab based on internet memes its better not to focus on one because you know how every joke is gonna end and in this case it was lasers.

On a brighter note the animation at certain parts was alright though I thought it was a shame cause it was going to waste.

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Classic Firth animation

Its really what you would expect in one of your cartoons, and don't get me wrong I love what you do with your cartoons. The artwork was great as usual though the animation felt a bit stiff at parts, espically the dog. The blood effects were really good though like normal and I loved in the end how you put his reflection in the blood, which to my knowledge I haven't seen you do before.

I like the open interpretation you put into some of your flashes. I'm still trying to work out exactly what I think this means though I have a rough idea.

Well good job and like normal I'm always looking forward to what you do next.